Stainless Steel Marking Machine
Marking and engraving stainless steel using marking machines:
Due to its anti-corrosive properties, stainless steel has become essential in the composition of parts for the medical, tooling, mechanical and food industries.
Technifor offers several solutions adapted to the needs and constraints of each industrial sector:
- The marking of this material must not alter the properties of the manufactured parts
- Marking needs to be as durable as the part identified
- Surface identification of tooling, cooking utensils, cisterns and tubes etc.
- Non-invasive marking for surgical instruments and implants
- Contrasted engraving on nameplates, screws and bolts
- Unique identifiers on automotive parts and exhausts, etc.
Our range of marking methods all offer fast and effective systems, and preserve the integrity of each part:
Pneumatic dot peen marking:
Marks alphanumeric text, serial numbers, logos and dates, on any mechanical component
Electromagnetic dot peen marking:
Datamatrix codes, UID, part numbers, and batch numbers, to meet the strictest traceability standards
Aesthetic marking of logos and references on plates, light marking on thin sheets of stainless steel
- Laser marking:
- Thermal surface marking, very resistant to corrosion
- Contrasted marking for marking resistant to wear
- Deep marking, with no stress or deformation of the material
TESTS CARRIED OUT FOR FREE!