The datamatrix code
The search for a simple, compact and error-free code has lead to most sectors choosing the datamatrix code (aeronautics, automotive, electronic and semi-conductor, pharmaceutical industry, etc).
Today it is the two-dimensional - 2D - code most used for the permanent identification of parts:
As a result, all suppliers and manufacturers are often required to comply with this requirement and must guarantee that their markings meet quality standards (standards ISO/TS 16949, AIAG, ISO 15459, EN1572, NF Z 63-100, AECMA EN9132, SAE AS9132, etc).
The advantages of datamatrix code marking:
- Unique symbology marked directly on the part and readable using a camera
- Very large storage capacity: a very large number of encoded characters in a very small space
- Reliability: removal of human error, the code can be read using a camera, for identification and traceability of the parts
- Robustness: the redundancy of integrated information - ECC200 - makes the reading of a partially damaged code possible
Laser Dot peen Scribe
Offer permanent identification readable using a camera:
The Data Matrix codes are marked by laser, dotpeen or scribing.
Therefore, the safety and reliability of your parts is strengthened at every level:
- Component manufacturing factories
- Assembly plants, constructors
- Spare part maintenance centres
Excellent marking quality is essential to guarantee reading of the Data Matrix identification throughout the life of your parts.
We help you define the most appropriate marking equipment for your application