The latest addition to the Technifor range of portable dot-peen markers. XM500: lightweight and robust marking machine.
The XM500 is the most versatile dot-peen portable machine for all your markings.
Its intelligent, lightweight and ultra-compact design allows you to mark where you want, when you want.
It can be used in a wide range of situations such as marking small parts, parts with complex shapes and also heavy, voluminous and difficult to access parts.
Industrial - a portable marking machine that adapts to your environment
With its new industrial design, the XM500 dot-peen marking machine is lightweight, compact and robust. It has been designed for precise and quality marking in all positions.
- Lightweight (2.7kg) to mark parts anywhere, even at arm's length
- 2 handles for marking in all positions
- 1 trigger for ease of use
Robust mechanics and limitless marking productivity
Designed to meet all industrial applications, our industrial dot-peen marker provides continuous and uninterrupted power and marking speed.
Quite simply, Powerful!
Infinite marking possibilities
Advanced features available as standard
Fully programmable, the XM500 handheld marker provides total flexibility and optimal control: marking parameter settings, dot spacing, font size, text marking, Datamatrix, serial numbers, date and time marking, and various other options.
- Dynamic Dot Control technology automatically adjusts the dot density to the desired marking size and depth. Legible and high quality marking regardless of the application or character height.
- Dot by Dot or continuous line marking
- Logos and symbols import and marking
- Multi-passage function for deeper marking
To mark a multitude of Materials
Intuitive portable marking machine, designed for operator comfort
Combined with its new XCOM Control Unit, the XM500 is the most ergonomic and intuitive handheld marking machine on the market:
- New embedded software for easier programming
- Job preview and automatic material settings
- LED lighting of the marking area
- USB port for fast and easy data transfer
The XM500 machine is easily transportable
- Its light weight (2.7kg) makes the XM500 one of the lightest portable marking machines on the market
- Electromagnetic technology for increased portability
- Long reach 3m UC cord with extension available
- Integrated touch screen interface: no keyboard, PC or laptop required
Lightness, productivity and ergonomics - The keywords of the portable machine market
Direct and permanent marking allows the identification of each part, whatever your sector of activity.
Automotive • Traceability of exhaust systems by Datamatrix code
• Marking of brake discs
• Marking of rating ID plates
• Marking of wheel rims
Aeronautics • Marking on turbine blades
• Traceability of stainless steel, steel and titanium components using Datamatrix codes
Protective equipment • PPE marking
• Marking of handling supports
Motorbikes and Cycles • Marking of bicycle frames
• Identification of motorcycle parts: serial numbers
Light industry • Mechanics: marking of series of parts, plates, precision mechanical parts, cylinders or cylindrical parts Heavy industry • Construction: marking of metal structures, construction machinery, aerial work platforms
• Oil and gas: turbine identification, valve marking
• Naval: marking of structural parts, engine parts
Dimensions of the marking head 133 mm (5.236 in) x 99 mm (3.898 in) x 186 mm (7.323 in) Weight 2.7 kg Length of head-UC cord 3 m as standard (extensions on request)
Technology Electromagnetic Nominal Voltage 110 - 230 VAC Power consumption 120 VA Power supply 110 - 230 VAC - 50/60 Hz Operating temperature range Minimum : 5 °C (41 °F) - Maximum : 45 °C (113 °F) Storage temperature Minimum : 0 °C (32 °F) - Maximum : 50 °C (122 °F)
Marking field 50 mm (1.969 in) x 20 mm (0.787 in) Stylus M1S Carbide stylus point 90 ° for most applications and materials Character size From 0.5 mm (0.020 in) to 44.9 (1.768 in) mm Marking options Time stamping, Counting, Batch numbering, Team code, Logo, Datamatrix, QR code, MQRCode, Duplicate control, Marking history Usable fonts Continuous line - step-by-step Deep marking Up to 0.25 mm depending on the type of material Material hardness <= 62 HRC
Communication USB/ Ethernet TCP-IP/Entrusted & Generic Outputs/ RS232 Piloting XCOM control unit with internal control software T08 & touch screen Keyboard Virtual or physical keyboard Operation Standalone or with PC